Acts29Online is a non-profit ministry uniquely and specifically designed to offer online interactive apprenticeship opportunities so that healing prayer ministers, who have no local options, can practice and hone deliverance skills while working alongside experienced practitioners in real life, real time ministry sessions.
What we do:
Acts29Online is specifically designed to help CHCP (Global Awakening's Christian Healing Certification Program) students:
1. Be set free from demonic torment of all kinds
2. Learn to minister that same freedom to others
3. Participate in a healing forum with like-minded individuals
Who is eligible to receive our ministry:
Acts29Online is our response to the many requests from people around the world who are pursuing healing ministry training and who want what’s described above but have no opportunity for such healing and/or training in their immediate geographic area.
Freedom Prayer Ministry is limited to individuals who are currently enrolled in or have completed Global Awakening’s CHCP Deliverance 1 course.
Freedom Ministry Training is limited to graduates of the CHCP D2 course, or additional CHCP Deliverance courses. (We reserve the freedom to expand those pre-requisites to encompass comparable programs and individuals.)
There are several good “schools of deliverance”, and we do not intend to recreate that genre. The unique and limited means by which we intend to fulfill our narrow and specific purpose is to work with people who have already stepped out to receive deliverance training, enabling them to put that training to work in a safe, controlled, active ministry environment working side by side with experienced deliverance practitioners.
For Freedom Prayer Ministry
1. If you are already enrolled in or have completed CHCP's Deliverance 1 course, or any higher level deliverance course, you are eligible to request prayer ministry through Acts29Online.
2. Email your request: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. State your name, which D1 course you are currently enrolled in or have completed, including the date of completion.
4. Briefly describe your reasons for wanting deliverance ministry.
Include your contact information.
5. Someone will respond to your request within a week.
Your request will initiate the process for receiving deliverance ministry via internet video conference, which will include:
1. An initial online video interview.
2. Filling out our online questionnaire and other documents.
3. Scheduling a Ministry Session with one of our teams. The session will last approximately 2 hours, and may require follow-up sessions. So plan to set aside two-four weeks in a row for your ministry.
The experienced Team Leader assigned to your ministry will work with you until the Acts29Online ministry process is complete.
The team will also consist of Deliverance Ministers in Training. All of our leaders and students are carefully vetted for spiritual maturity, confidentiality, and a commitment to ministering freedom with compassion and Christ-like love. You are safe with our teams.
For Freedom Ministry Training
If you have completed CHCP's Deliverance 2 course, or higher, you are eligible to request participation in our training program. This will consist of actually joining the team for a Freedom Prayer Session.
Here's how it works:
1. You will be asked to commit a minimum of one-half day per week to be available to participate in a ministry session. We minister on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings. All of our listed times are U.S. central time zone.
We require a six month commitment because it takes that long to experience a variety of ministry conditions and situations.
2. Typically, the same team will work with the same person until ministry for him/her is completed.
Only the team Leader will interact with the person receiving ministry. Students will monitor and observe but will NOT interact (unless invited to do so by the Leader).
As a student member of the team you will be expected to:
* Intercede for the ministry. Your mic will be muted, so even if you speak out loud you will not disturb the ministry.
* Listen to Holy Spirit for words of knowledge, wisdom, or for visions that will help direct the ministry. This is a crucial part of your training. Expect to hear from God!
* You are encouraged to share anything you "hear" and/or "see", or suggestions for possible prayer directions, by messaging the team leader.
* The Leader may, at his/her discretion, invite you to pray according to what you have heard from the Lord. Or he/she may take your suggestion under advisement and/or incorporate it into the ministry at the right timing. The entire ministry team, leaders and trainees, will participate in a post ministry video conference to discuss and evaluate what happened during ministry.